Choosing a Management Company
Camper & Nicholsons has been providing a wide range of Yacht Management services since 1988, enabling us to acquire an unparalleled depth of experience in this specialist area.
Entrusting a company with the management of your yacht is a critical decision.
Our Yacht Management team will listen to your requirements, your expectations and the intended operation for your yacht and propose the scope of services we believe necessary to ensure successful operations.
OUR KEY STRENGTHS IN YACHT MANAGEMENT INCLUDE:
- Scope of services tailored to suit each yacht’s operation
- Invaluable knowledge across the entire field of large yacht operations for all size vessels.
- First-hand experience at emergencies and urgent situations
- Decades of experience in yacht management supported with long serving qualified professionals of; master mariners, naval architects, marine engineers, purchasing staff, accountants, crew managers, crew administrators, risk managers, legal advisors and compliance managers.
- Global support with offices in Europe, the USA and Asia providing all services to cover management, charter, sales, new builds
- Established working relationships with leading specialists including; Flag States, Classification Societies, regulators, insurance brokers, loss adjusters, surveyors, naval architects, shipyards, law firms, communications providers, AVIT..
- All banking and handling of client funds is done electronically and provided through first class European and American banks.
- Fully Insured for professional indemnity with first class insurers
- IT systems used for accounting, crew management and ISM & document control are up to date and interactive.
- Our Yacht and Crew management contracts are well proven and based on maritime industry standards.